Dec 02, 2019
College of the Ozarks theatre students to present “Ken Ludwig’s Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood,” Dec. 6 - 8
POINT LOOKOUT, MO. — The College of the Ozarks Theatre Department will present “Ken Ludwig’s Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood” as its winter production.
Performances will take place Friday and Saturday, Dec. 6- 7, at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 8, at 2:30 p.m. in the Jones Auditorium. Cost for performances is as follows: adults, $10; senior citizens, $8; students (non-College of the Ozarks), $8; children (12 and under), $6. College Associates will be admitted free upon showing Associates card. Associate guests are $5.00.
The play, performed by C of O students, is directed by Lisa Young, associate professor of theatre. Packed with thrills, romance, laughter, and immortal characters like Little John, Friar Tuck, and Maid Marian, “Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood” tells the enduring story of a hero of the people who takes on the ruthless powers that be.
- Sir Guy of Gisbourne, performed by Christian Belcher, freshman theatre major from Blanchard, Oklahoma
- Sheriff of Nottingham, performed by Jacob Robbins, sophomore biblical and theological studies major from Springfield, Missouri
- Robin (of Locksley) Hood, performed by William Bressler, freshman theatre major from Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Friar Tuck (Narrator), performed by Elijah Shafer, sophomore music theatre major from Holt, Missouri
- Lady Marian Fitzwalter, performed by Dorothie Goode, freshman musical theatre major from Vilonia, Arkansas
- Deorwynn, performed by Susie Johnson, sophomore theatre and English major from Des Moines, Iowa
- Little John, performed by Bradley Shelton, sophomore theatre major from Cassville, Missouri
- Prince John/King Richard, performed by Aaron DeOrnellis, theatre major from Hollister, Missouri
- Ensemble players, performed by the following:
Natalie Hensarling, senior musical theatre and business marketing major from Olathe, Kansas
Jeremiah Davison, freshman psychology major from Cassville, Missouri
Rani Rush, junior musical theatre major from Ash Flat, Arkansas
Mallory Allen, senior theatre major from Ava, Missouri
Caleb Stephens, sophomore theatre major from Monett, Missouri
C.J. Voerman, freshman history major from Eureka Springs, Arkansas
James Craker, freshman computer science and agribusiness major from Yellville, Arkansas
Alexander Olson, freshman culinary arts major from Florissant, Missouri
Izzy Sutton, sophomore musical theatre major from Bunker, Missouri
Malachi Keen, sophomore elementary education major from Sherwood, Arkansas
To make reservations, call the Theatre Department Box Office at (417) 690-2626.