International Student Application
The College welcomes applications from international students. Because the College was founded to serve students from the Ozarks region, openings for international students are limited. We have vacancies for approximately 3-6 international students each year, and welcome their unique contributions to our campus life!
After we receive your application, we will send you a list of documents and other items necessary to complete your admissions file.
International students must submit the following:
- Official college transcript(s) (if a transfer student),
- Transfer student form (if a transfer student),
- Two reference forms,
- Educational Background Form or transcript of secondary education,
- Foreign financial certification form,
- TOEFL Score (550 paper based; 213 computer based; 79-80 internet based) or IELTS Score (minimum 5.5),
- ACT/SAT Scores will be considered if submitted,
- ACT/SAT scores must be submitted to the College directly from ACT/SAT (College Board). The College’s ACT code is 2364; SAT code is 6713.
- Required interview, (an admissions staff member will schedule interviews with qualified candidates after receipt of transcripts and test scores),
- Affidavit of Support (available at http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134.pdf).
- Interview acknowledgment form (available during the interview).
Applicants' files are considered complete when each requirement has been received and processed. Other items may be required in special circumstances. Applicants are encouraged to complete application requirements as soon as possible since admission to College of the Ozarks is quite competitive. Please see our Admissions Process Time Line for important information regarding a target date for completing the admissions file.
Once an international student is admitted, the College will issue an I-20 form, required to schedule an appointment for the student visa interview at the United States Embassy. International students at the College must be documented; international students typically have an F-1 visa.