Scholarship Application Information
Points to be aware of:
- The C of O General Scholarship Application is available to all current and recently accepted C of O students
- You must have your FAFSA for the appropriate year on file at the College in order to be eligible for any scholarships
- The information you provide will be included with information already in your student records to consider you for available scholarships
In order to access and complete the scholarship application:
1. Using Google Chrome, login to your C of O CampusWeb account (the scholarship system is not compatible with Internet Explorer)
2. Click on the Student Resources tab at the top of the page
3. Click on the C of O General Scholarship link in the Financial Aid / Scholarships section
4. Click on "Sign in With Your Institution"
5. Use your CampusWeb ID and password to login to the scholarship system.
Q1. Do I need to apply for my work scholarship?
A1. No, students are awarded work awards based upon their FAFSA results
Q2. Why do I want to apply for scholarships?
A2. The College has scholarships to assist with some of the costs of room/board and books.
Q3. Are there multiple scholarship applications to complete?
A3. For scholarships administered by C of O, students can apply via the C of O General Scholarship Application in the Financial Aid SharePoint. For a guide to navigate the application process, see Scholarship Application Instructions. For scholarships sponsored by outside organizations, see the lower section of the Scholarships Webpage.
Q4. How will I know if I have received a scholarship?
A4. You will be notified via your C of O email if you receive an award.
Q5. Will everyone who submits a scholarship application receive a scholarship?
A5. Because scholarship funds are limited, not everyone will receive a scholarship.
Q6. Do I use the scholarship form to apply for the Summer Work Program?
A6. No, the Summer Work Program is a separate application to complete and students are notified when the application opens (usually in February).