If You Are Admitted...
If you are admitted to the College, several items are required to complete the acceptance process including:
- Acceptance fee,
- Work data form,
- Housing form (residence hall students),
- Compliance agreement,
- Insurance information,
- Final high school transcript (first time students/students with less than 24 transfer hours),
- Updated college transcript (for transfer students),
- Medical information.
IF YOU ARE ADMITTED medical information and immunizations are required. The College does not accept exemptions for immunizations. The College will consider an immune titer (lab work that shows immunity to the diseases for which immunizations are required), or a physician’s statement/recommendation if the patient has
history/family history of adverse reaction to immunizations. A waiver for the meningitis immunization is permitted because it is not yet a state-required immunization. If you are admitted, the following immunizations are required:
- Hepatitis B series
- Tetanus diphtheria booster within the last ten years from date of enrollment in college
- Polio series
- Measles, mumps, rubella series
- A tuberculosis (TB) skin test is required within the last year from the date of enrollment in college.
Forms and instructions for the acceptance requirements are provided at the time of admission.