Military and Veteran
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
Scholarships range annually from $500 to $10,000. Deadline: March 1.
- Son or daughter of a Marine on active duty or in the Reserve, retired or deceased, OR
- Son or daughter of a Marine or Marine Reservist who has received an Honorable Discharge, Medical Discharge, or who was killed while in the service of our country, OR
- Son or daughter of an active duty, reservist, or former U.S. Navy Corpsman who is serving or has served, with the U.S. Marine Corps.
Family 2013 income must be $93,000 or less. Limit increases if siblings also apply.
More information concerning the deadline and application can be found at https://www.mcsf.org or call 800-292-777.
Army Emergency Relief (AER)
Army Emergency Relief (AER) is a private non-profit organization whose mission is to provide financial assistance to Army Soldiers and their dependents in time of valid emergency need. AER’s education Program is a secondary mission to help Army families with the costs of education.
AER offers the following three scholarships:
- Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program,
- Oversees Spouse Education Assistance Program,
- Major General James Ursano Scholarship Fund For Dependent Children.
More information concerning the deadline and application can be found at www.AERHQ.org or on file in the Financial Aid Office.
Navy Baccalaureate Degree Completion Program (BDCP)
Call 1-800-USA-NAVY or visit www.navy.com.
Division of Vocational and Adult Education
Veterans and Military Coalition of the Ozarks (VMCO)
Please read the Scholarship Directives and Qualifications below before completing the Scholarship Application.